Sunday 4 September 2011

Sleek Make Up Nude collection Au Naturel Palette

Hello there!
Yes, I know, another Sleek blog post but I am just in love with their palette's at the moment and I just want to share that with you! This is a beautiful nude palette, which is for once going to be part of their permanent line so need to rush out and buy it! But I would say it's a very pretty palette and is worth getting especially if you are a nude lover when it comes to eye shadows. This could be a great handbag staple, something to keep in your bag, if you have a giant handbag like I do, which will be forever useful if you need to touch up or smoke it out for the evening. It was released on August 31st if I remember rightly but I managed to pick it up the day before in Portsmouth Superdrug. Not sure if they were meant to put it out early but I am happy they did as my local Superdrug doesn't actually stock Sleek. Much to my disappointment. 


Colours:
Top: Nougat, Nubuck, Cappuccino
Bottom: Conker, Moss, Bark

Colours:
Top: Honeycomb, Toast, Taupe
Bottom: Mineral Earth, Regal, Noir


Hope you enjoyed the post and it's pictures. I think I shall wear this palette tomorrow and see what I come up with :)
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment